Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Checking in

Well let's see. I've been just having so much fun over here! I'm still getting the hang of solid foods. Tonight mom is going to try rice cereal and see what that does for me. So far applesauce has been pretty good and I'm getting better at eating it--versus it just being all over my face and bib.
Mom went on a trip over the weekend which she says was very nice but she missed dad and I terribly so she's equally glad to be home.
On Sunday night, I went over to grandma Diane and Ward's with mom and dad for dinner and that was fun. They introduced me to this peacock puppet that I liked very much. It made me laugh and squeal.
Other than that, mom and I still go on our daily walks and say hello to the ducks. The ducklings are getting very big and starting to behave like adult ducks. They are still fuzzy but much bigger and now they swim all the time.
Mom is itching to take me to a baseball game but is nervous I won't last very long and it's kind of a long drive. I think we may go this weekend.
I'm getting better at rolling over and I really enjoy my toys. I now shove my entire hand in my mouth and suck on it really loud. Mom says it's quite a site. Oh and my bibs are taking quite a beating with all my drooling. Mom's still not convinced I'm teething although I am now very vocal and have developed some new interesting noises that mom assumes are good.
I also now sit at the table with mom and dad every night for dinner. It's kind of fun. I play and they eat.
Tonight I go over to grandma Julie and Wally's. I haven't seen them in a while. That will be fun!
I guess that's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home