Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I tried applesauce

Ok so the pediatrician said to wait until I am 6 months but mom and dad couldn't wait another minute. So last night I tried applesauce. It was GROSS! Well I don't know what I thought of it really besides it being very weird. I mean mom tried to shove this spoon in my mouth--what is that? and well it wasn't formula. It ended up mostly on my face and my bib and my facial expression was one of pure confussion. Mom and dad got a good laugh. I didn't sleep so well last night either so mom has decided we'll wait a little while longer before trying again.
Today I got to play with the baby ducklings. They have gotten so big! They came right up to us and we fed them. They are such little fluff balls and so very cute! I really enjoyed watching them swim in the water. We also saw our geese friends who weren't so friendly today. We spent a lot of time just sitting and watching the ducks today. I like that best of all.
So mom leaves for her trip Thursday. It sure will be different around here. I am looking forward to bonding with dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home