Friday, April 14, 2006

Hail the Sunshine!

Well yesterday the sun actually came out! Mom and I were so excited! We started our morning with a nice walk with grandma Diane and then came back to the house and played with these soft blocks that Diane brought. That was grand fun! Then mom realized it was warm out so we headed out again and mom had lunch. Then we went to Stow Lake to see the ducks. There were lots of people out on boats but not a lot of ducks. So we headed down to the arboretum where there were lots of seagulls. Mom isn't too fond of seagulls but I liked them just fine. There were so many people out in the park! It was so nice.
It was hot in the sun so we headed over to a shady meadow where there were a lot of moms with their babies. I socialized with the babies while mom socialized with the moms. It was great fun! The moms all exchanged phone numbers so they could stay in touch. Mom is very excited about getting in touch with fellow moms. We stayed out for about 4 hours and then decided to head home so I could take a nap. I didn't take a nap but continued to play until dad got home. I slept very well last night after my day of playing.
It looks like another nice day so we'll see what we end up doing. This weekend I may go to another baseball game if the weather is nice and Sunday I go over to see grandma Julie and the gang to celebrate Easter.
Let's hope this sun stays out for a while. I so enjoyed getting out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home