Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I squeal!

Ok I haven't updated you on my newest trick. I now have this high pitched squeal that I like to use to tell people I am having fun! Mom says it's hilarious and definately gets peoples attention. I also usually have a huge smile on my face. I'm working on a giggle too. I'm getting really close although what I do now gives me hiccups which is sort of annoying. I also now roll over really well. It's kind of fun! Mom is trying to teach me to crawl but I don't quite get it yet. Mom and I are also working on getting me to sit up too. It's challenging but I'm getting a little better each day. I got this new toy last week that has really helped. It has balls, and other cool stuff on it and makes this funny noise. I like to grab onto it when I am in my car seat or doing tummy or sit time. It's my new favorite thing. Also reading lots of different books. Mom organized all my toys in this thing called a toy box. I can now see all my toys without them being all over the place.
Well it's still raining. If it ever stops, mom says we're going to another baseball game and back to the zoo. I hope it stops soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home