Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today I went to the DeYoung--again!

Well this rain just won't go away so mom has been scrambling for indoor activities. Today we went to the DeYoung Museum. I had gone once before but this time they had a new exhibit on Arts and Crafts and it was really nice. Grandma Julie joined us which was fun! I smiled at her a lot. Today we also went on top of the museum to the observatory tower which was really neat. It was kind of fun seeing the entire city from up high.
Other than that, it's just raining and no fun at all. We try to get out in between storms but it's hard because it seems to rain so much. Mom says she's getting a pretty good case of cabin fever.
The good news is baseball starts this weekend. I hear this is a lot of fun and mom says she plans on taking me to lots of games. I'm really looking forward to visiting dad at work. Hopefully this rain will stop so we can go to some games over the weekend.
I guess that's all to report today. Hope everyone is staying dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home