Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I've been so busy!

Hi everyone! I know I've been sort of out of touch. I've been battling this nasty flu bug and it just won't go away! Not fun! I'm feeling better just can't get rid of the sniffles. Between that and this annoying rain, I've been home a lot. It's been very boring but mom wants me to get better so that's what we are doing.
I did get to go to an A's game 2 weeks ago and that was fun. It was a little cold so we didn't stay long and the noise was rather disturbing to me. But I did make it almost 4 innings so mom got out a little. She appreciated that. I also got to visit dad at work which was kind of fun. He has a nice office with his name on the door and everything. Getting into dad's office required quite a security check because he works with money. It was kind of cool.
Other than that, mom has been trying to come up with indoor activities for me. We've played with lots of toys and read lots of books. I like books.
Mom says I've been a very good baby even when I was sick. I only fuss when I can't breathe which mom can sympathize with. I can't take any drugs because I am still so young so I have just have to battle through it.
I'm sorry I don't have anything too exciting to report. We go to Stonestown a lot. I like that.
Anyway, gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home