Thursday, March 23, 2006

my four month check up

Well today I went and saw my pediatrician Dr. Langston. He says I'm a lot of fun to play with. He also says I'm very healthy. I got 4 shots and only cried a little which mom appreciated. I am now 13 pounds 1.4 ounces and 23 inches long. I'm finally sort of catching up to the other kids. I guess I'll get used to being small. Mom says it's kind of fun being small.
Other than that all is well here.
I went over to grandma Julie's yesterday and got to see my uncle Walter who's been off in Europe. He was blown away by how much I've grown. I also got to see grandma Diane for a while.
This morning mom and I went for an extra long walk because the weather was so nice. Finally!
Anyway, I guess that's all to report. I hope everyone is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home