Sunday, December 18, 2005

Xmas party at Grandma Diane's

Well last night I went over to grandma Diane's to celebrate xmas. It was really fun! Mom and dad ate dinner and enjoyed wine while I played in my Gymini. I enjoyed getting held by everyone including great grandad Howard. Even grandad Ward gave me a lot of good squeezes. We opened some very fun presents and I was a very good baby until it came time to leave. I hate having to leave such a fun event.
All the excitement of the party meant a good night's sleep for everyone including me!
Today we stayed home because the weather was really unpleasant.
Tomorrow I go to another Xmas party at my great aunt Betsy's where I will get to see all the Haas cousins and friends. That will be fun!
I will be spending Xmas eve and day with grandma Julie out in the Lagunitas house. I'm sure that will be a lot of fun too.
I guess that's all to report for today. I hope everyone stays dry during this nasty rain. Happy holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home