Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday hello

I know it's been a few days but mom and I have been very busy! Yesterday we went to the market for the first time and that was a lot of fun. All the women in the store just oooohed and awed over how small I am. Mom realized going to the store is a very easy trip since we can do it in the stroller and it gives mom good exercise so we'll be doing that a lot more. Also gives mom an opportunity to get more of that thing called latte. We also stopped at Arizmendi Bakery on our way home because they have the best bread. That was a little more hectic but still fun. I was very good on my walk so we did it again this morning. Mom says the walk is very good for her so we will be doing them daily if we can unless it's too cold or raining. It's been very cold lately but I got this great cashmere blanket from my great uncle bob and family so that's been keeping me nice and toasty.
This afternoon mom is getting her hair cut and she's very excited about that. I'll get to meet her hair dresser Alex who I hear is very nice. Then we go see the pediatrician to see how much weight I've gained. We'll let you know how that goes. I don't like going to the pediatrician because he makes me get undressed and i hate that. I like to be all snuggled in my blankets. Oh well. I guess i can't be perfect all the time.
Last night my night nannie wasn't here so dad did night duty and i was pretty good for him. I, of course, had to let him know i want him home more often so I was pretty fussy until about 10:30 when i decided it was time to sleep. I slept from 10:30pm-2am and then again from 2:30am-5am. That's pretty good for a newborn i'm told. So now i'm awake and making noise. Mom's gotta deal with me. We have so much fun during the day.
Mom says she'd like to invite visitors over on occasion so call her so you can come see how big i've gotten. Maybe we'll go for a stroller walk or something. I really like those!
That's all for now! Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home