Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tuesday with grandma Julie

Well today mom and I spent the day with grandma Julie because they turned the gas off to our house. It was a rather rude awakening as I am used to sleeping in until around 9am but we had a great time. Grandma Julie took me and mom to the park with these creatures called dogs. They barked a lot. Grandma Julie had lots of fun showing me off and bragging about how I'm not "officially" born yet. I don't know what that means but it sounds kind of funny. While at grandma Julie's I got visits from aunt Charlotte and uncle Walter which was kind of fun. Both of them held me and I enjoyed that a lot. Uncle Walter was pretty blown away when he held me. He said it was "cool." We got back from Grandma Julie's late this afternoon after a nap and have been hanging out at home ever since. My night nannie is now watching me so mom is taking a dictation. Anyway, a long day but lots of fun. Dad is working at a basketball game so I guess I won't see him until much later tonight. Mom's off to take her nightly bath. She tells me that's the best part of her day. Good night for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home