Monday, December 12, 2005

my first meeting at DayOne



Today mom and I went to DayOne. It was really nice for mom to get out and meet some fellow moms. The meeting she attended was for 0-3 month old babies and mommies. The RN leading the meeting was an old friend of moms which was kind of fun. It's amazing how history repeats itself. Mom hadn't seen this RN in many years. Mom told me she and the RN's son were best friends in elementary school.
While at DayOne mom learned all about how to better care for me and learned she isn't alone in this whole mom thing. She walked out of there very reassured that she is doing everything right. She also felt pretty on the ball thanks to all she has learned from my night nannie. She says I am a very good baby because all the other babies cried during the meeting where I just laid there being very good. I've had a very mellow afternoon as the weather is a little yucky and mom is tired. I am now napping and enjoying that.

Yesterday mom and dad bought a xmas tree. It's very small just like me! I also got introduced to a toy called the Gymini. I like it a lot. I lay in it and listen to the music and try to bat at the hanging toys. I'm not very coordinated yet but I am very entertained by it. Tonight I have my night nannie which means mom gets to sleep in tomorrow. She's very excited about that. My night nannie only comes 2 times this week. I am sleeping a little better through the night so dad doesn't feel quiet as overwhelmed watching me.
Mom says they have a lot of xmas parties to go to this week and I will be going with them. That will be fun! Grandma Diane gave me a cute xmas outfit so I will be wearing that a lot. I guess mom will do lots of laundry to keep it clean.
I guess that's all for today. Have a good week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home