Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My day with 2 grandmas

Well today was a very busy day! I started my morning going on a very long walk with grandma Diane. We walked all over Golden Gate Park. It was so much fun! We went to the arboretum, the DeYoung Museum and the Conservatory of Flowers. Mom also enjoyed a latte while on our walk. It was a very cold, crisp beautiful morning and even the ducks seemed happy to see me. Then we came home and I ate and then it was off to grandma Julie's where I got to sleep! Mom enjoyed being at grandma Julie's because it allowed someone else to hold me for a while. I slept very well and even grandpa Wally hung out for a while. I am having the worst hiccups right now. I hate hiccups. Fortunately, i have my pacifier so i'm not causing too much of a rucous. I decided not to take my afternoon nap today so mom is trying to figure out how to entertain me for now.
Tonight I am going out with mom and dad to a Christmas party at the new Fior D'Italia. I hope they don't charge me a corkage fee for my formula. I just can't decide which of my adorable outfits to wear. I think my bear outfit is appropriate since dad works for a team whose mascot is a bear.
I guess that's all to report for today. Tomorrow we will go on another morning walk. Mom tries to do this everyday to keep her sanity. I enjoy the fresh air and all the sights and sounds of this great city. It also usually puts me to sleep for a little while which makes mom very happy. Anyway, my hiccups are now gone and i'm bored. Off to the gymini for a while. Hope everyone is having a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home