Thursday, December 15, 2005

my big night out

So last night mom and dad took me to a restaurant called "Fior D'Italia." It was for a Christmas party for dad's work. Mom says I was an absolute angel. I slept for a lot of it which was nice for everyone involved and when I did wake up and fuss mom took me outside so as to not bother the other patrons. Mom made lots of friends while outside and there was another family there with their baby so we became instant friends. Of course, all of dad's co-workers were very excited to meet me. I think I made a pretty good impression. We got home rather late and I didn't sleep so well since I had had so much fun at the party. So that was my first official restaurant outing. Mom was very proud of me.
Today mom and i went for another very long walk in Golden Gate Park. There are so many backroads to explore! We try different routes every day and have lots of fun getting lost among the duck and turtle hide outs.
Tonight my night nannie is here and mom is so excited. Mom had to do part of night duty last night since I was being so fussy and dad had to get some sleep before going to work. Tomorrow we are going downtown so mom can see her dentist and then hopefully another long walk. Mom really enjoys these walks. She says it makes her feel like she's losing some of her pregnancy weight. I enjoy them too. Anyone want to join? I realize not everyone is awake at 7am but mom is always happy for company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home