Saturday, December 10, 2005

My First Trip to Marin



















Today I went to Marin for the first time. I got to cross something called the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a crystal clear blue day! While in Marin I visited my great grandma Clare and great grandpa Preben. They were both very happy to see me. I have never met my great grandpa Preben before and he was very happy to meet me. He kissed me and told me I have more hair then he does. While at great grandma Clare's, mom and dad ate lunch and we just had the best time. I was very good the whole time we were over there and I only fussed because I was hungry. Mom and dad fed me in great grandma Clare's apartment and then we were back to San Francisco. I was quite the hit at great grandma Clare's retirement community. Everyone was very impressed with how well I behaved.
Of course, we got home and I decided it was time to be awake. I like this because it makes mom and dad crazy because they really don't know what to do with me. One of these days they'll just let me hang out and not get so worried about it.
Our other activity today was heading over to Cole Valley where mom and dad had breakfast at the Cole Street Boulangerie.
Tomorrow I'll be over at grandma Julie's so mom and dad can go to a movie.
I guess that's all to report for today. Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home