Friday, December 09, 2005

Big news!

Hi everyone. I know you have all been waiting to hear how my weigh in went yesterday. I'm up to 5 pounds 4.8 ounces! That means I am gaining at least an ounce a day and that's great. The pediatrician was very impressed! He said "today we get to brag about your baby." Mom liked that a lot. Needless to say she has no problem bragging about me. So today is Friday. YEAH! That means daddy will be home for the weekend. I get to harrass him big time for all of his time away. We spent our morning in an area called West Portal where mom met up with a few of her girlfriends and had coffee. We also stopped by the pet hospital to pick up some medication for the cats which was fun. At the pet hospital, I got to meet some of mom's friends and got licked by a big dog. I had a great time!
Mom is excited because she can now fit back into her rings. She says it's been a long time since she's worn them.
Tonight mom and dad are going out and I get to be with my night nannie. That should be nice.
Anyway, I guess that's all there is to report for today. My mom is having friends over so that will be nice for her. Anyway, time for my nap. Have a great weekend all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home