Monday, December 05, 2005

mom and i go solo!

well today daddy went back to work so mom and i went solo. We had a wonderful stroller walk through the neighborhood. Mom took me to this place called Starbucks where she got something called a latte. Mom says when i get a lot older I will be addicted to these. That sounds interesting. Then we went to the Post Office and the market and then back home. The walk home was very hilly so mom is a little tired but we had a great time! Everyone helped mom with opening doors and there were smiles all around. I only fussed once because my hat got over my eyes--I hate that. But a good first outing for the 2 of us for sure.
This afternoon I'm going over to Auntie Charlotte's to see her new house.
Mom just informed me that the neighbors went crab fishing today so they will have crab for dinner. I don't know what that is but mom says it's really good.
Anyway, almost time for my next meal. Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home