Saturday, December 03, 2005

My first lunch out

Last night mom and dad left me at home, and went out to dinner themselves. They were afraid I was not ready for steak tartare and fish tacos at Andalu. Andalu only serves Soju drinks, so they would not be able to serve me formula. Then take the fact that I would have to pay $15 corkage to bring my own $.50 worth of formula, it just did not make sense.

Today mom and dad took me out on my first stroller ride through the neighborhood and we stopped off at Gordos. Mom and dad had their usual mexican delights, and I had some milk. Dad was a little paranoid about going to a sitdown place and I validated that by deciding I needed my milk as soon as mom and dad started eating their lunch. I let them know by going into my high pitch crying routine.

Some of the locals were very interested in me, including the nice lady from sliders who had been serving mom grilled cheese and milkshakes the last couple months. Everybody likes to comment on how small I am, but I am doing my best to get bigger everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home