Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Friday

Just checking in. I know it's been a few days. Mom tells me Friday is a good day. I'm not so sure. I started off my morning getting circumsized which was not fun. I hate having my clothes taken off in front of complete strangers. Then it was off to grandma Julie's for some TLC. I like Grandma Julie. She holds me and tells me how cute I am. We had a wonderful time and i think mom enjoyed the break. Then it was off to see the pediatrician to see if I've gained any weight. I have gained almost a pound! I'm up to 4 pounds 13 ounces which I'm told is very good. Now I am happily resting in my bouncy chair and mom and dad are taking a much needed break. Tonight mommy says she's going out to dinner with daddy and I'll be with my night nannie. I so enjoy being with her. I sleep better for her than anyone else. Well it's almost time for me to have my next meal. I guess I'll start making some noise now. Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home