Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Gosh is it Wednesday already?!

My goodness where does the time go? Mom and I have been so very busy! So Monday night was xmas party at great aunt Betsy's! It was grand fun! I got held by EVERYONE. My auntie Sarah had a great time swaying me back and forth and grandma Julie enjoyed watching me while mom and dad ate. Oh and i even got a quick snuggle from great grandma Evie. Great aunt Betsy also had great fun holding me and said "I'm not giving him back." Mom laughed and said, "Enjoy!" My great aunt Betsy gave me these cute shoes and some very cool knitted santa and reindeer hand puppets--I really like hand puppets. After the fun xmas party, my night nannie watched me and mom and dad finally got a good night's sleep. Tuesday mom dropped me off at grandma Julie's and mom went xmas shopping. She won't tell me what santa may bring me although she says I'll like it.
This morning grandma Diane came over and entertained me so mom could do laundry. I'm awake a lot more during the day so mom gets distressed about what to do with me. I've gotten lots of great stuff for xmas already and I enjoy playing with all of it.
The rain has put a little of a damper on our walks. We do go out but not as long or as often because the rain is just not fun! We have great rain gear but you know it's really not the same as when the weather is nice.
I don't think I'll be able to write again before Santa arrives so have a great xmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home