Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm 3 months old!

Oh what a momentus occasion! I'm officially 3 months old! In honor of my 3 month birthday, mom and dad left me with nannie and went up to Napa. They said it was very nice to have an adult day. I have no idea what that means but I enjoyed being with nannie so I guess it worked out well for everyone.
So today is Tuesday and mom and I are back into our routine of walking Stow Lake every morning. Today was grand fun because all the ducks were right up on the shore anxious to say hello to me. They came right up to me and ate food out of mom's hand. I got a good giggle out of that. I got to touch a Canadian Goose too. What a big bird! They are so domesticated they didn't care that I touched them and they actually seemed quite interested in me. I think it was the bread in mom's pocket. Then we said hello to a little French Bulldog puppy who was very cute. We are both about the same size. The puppy covered me in kisses which was grand fun! I got a good giggle out of the puppy who was very curious about me.
So nannie says I'm starting to teethe. I guess that would explain all the extra drooling and need to suck on things.
I'm a very happy baby although mom says I don't sleep as much as I should. She misses the 7 hour stints at night. I've regressed back to 3-4 hour naps at night. During the day I rarely sleep except when we are out. There is just too much to see!
I'm really starting to grip things now. I have this toy on my gymini that has a rattle and I grab onto that regularly. It's a lot of fun because it makes lots of noise when I knock it around.
Some time this week mom has to go get a copy of my birth certificate so she can get out jury duty. I guess I'll be going with her for that.
Oh I almost forgot. Over the weekend, I got see grandpa Wally. He's so funny! He came over and made all these funny faces that made me smile and then he held me for a while which was neat I also got to see great grandad Howard which was nice. He has an apartment on the 20th floor so I got a real good view of the city from up there.
I guess that's all to report today. This week mom is taking me to DayOne so she can figure out how to get me back to sleeping longer at night. Wish her luck. Have a good week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home