Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Thursday

Well we've had a very busy week as usual. On Monday, we went on a very long walk through Golden Gate Park. We go to Stow Lake every day and say hello to the ducks. I like to watch mom feed them because then they come and visit us. Tuesday we had lunch with grandma Diane which was grand fun. We went to Park Chow and I was so well behaved mom was able to eat her entire meal without dealing with me. We then went for a very long walk that wore mom and grandma Diane out. Wednesday we went over to grandma Diane's house so mom could pick up some things and drop off a few things for when my cousin Emma visits. While at grandma Diane's I played with lots of toys which is always fun.
Today I've been napping a lot and mom is very happy about that. Tomorrow mom is having lunch with her friend Steve and I have my nannie tomorrow night so mom and dad can go out to dinner. They say having dinner at home is nice but it's nice to go out and not have to worry about me getting fussy in the middle of a meal.
Sunday mom and dad are leaving me with nannie and they are going up to Napa to have an "adult" day. They are very excited about that.
Dad is taking Monday off so that will be nice too.
Dad is really enjoying his new job at the A's. He says it's really fun being involved with the finances of a Major League Baseball Team. Mom is really enjoying having dad home at a decent hour every night.
I'm also hoping to go see my great grandfather Howard and grandpa Wally sometime this weekend.
I guess that's all to report. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home