Monday, February 13, 2006

my new swing

Well mom and dad bought me a new toy this weekend. It's a swing. I love it! I like the motion and it sings to me and has lots of lights. Mom likes it because I'm entertained long enough for her to shower and eat breakfast in the morning. I especially like my swing at night because the lights really shine. I'm also still really enjoying my gymini. I really bat the animals hard. Mom tells me that with real animals you shouldn't hit them but with stuffed animals it's ok.
I'm learning the importance of naps. Mom says I need them. I don't like them because I don't want to miss any of the action. I've been very good today and have napped twice! This is a big victory for mom.
Yesterday I went over to grandma Julie and grandpa Wally's. It was lots of fun. Grandma Julie spoiled me by feeding me every 10 minutes--this makes mom crazy because then I get all off schedule and mom then has to work very hard to get me back on schedule. Grandpa Wally and I walked the dogs too. Grandma Julie also took me to visit her friend Anne Marie. Anne Marie has 2 boys that are both in college now so it's fun for Anne Marie to play with me. I got held a lot which I liked very much.
Mom and dad appreciated the break so they could get some things done. I usually require lots of attention so mom and dad don't get much done when I am home. They say I'm worth it.
Today we went for a really nice walk around Stow Lake. I got up extra early so as not to miss any of the animals. Mom and I also went and had sushi today. Mom says when I start eating solid foods, sushi will be a large part of my diet because she likes it so much. I was very good at the sushi bar and mom appreciated getting to eat a real lunch. Then we went to the market and then back home.
It's very warm today in SF. Mom is wearing her shorts and I'm wearing one of my lighter outfits.
Ok well I just got hiccups..YUCK! gotta go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home