Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday walk

Well mom and I have taken advantage of the gorgeous weather all week and gone on a lot of walks..I now walk everywhere in my Snugli which is really fun because then I get to see everything. Today we went up to Stow Lake again and I played with the ducks and squirrels. I think the squirrels are very funny as they try to beg for food. We also discovered turtles today. I thought those were very cool too.
The fog is coming in so I don't know how many more walks we'll go on but it sure has been a fun week!
This weekend I will go spend some time with grandma Julie and grandpa Wally. Grandpa Wally hasn't seen me in quite some time so I'm gauranteed to get extra spoiled.
I guess that's all to report for now. Have a good weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home