Thursday, February 02, 2006

pediatrician visit

Well I got back from the pediatricians and I was NOT HAPPY! 4 shots was not what I had signed up for. Mom gave me some baby tylenol and now I am asleep. YEAH! Mom had to carry me around for almost 2 hours to get me calmed down after that traumatic experience. The good news is I've gained weight and I'm getting taller. I now weigh 10 pounds 1 ounce and I'm 22 inches tall. That means I am growing on average 2 inches a month which is very good and the pediatrician says I'm doing just great! I passed with a very clean bill of health and I don't have to go back for 2 months.
Mom and I both cried when I got my shots but we are both troopers. Nothing a little chocolate(for mom) and formula(for me) won't fix.
Anyway, just thought everyone would want to know we survived despite dad not being there. Good news all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home