Monday, February 06, 2006

My Trip to Stow Lake

Well today mom and I went to stow lake for a change of scenery. Dad had taken me there yesterday so mom could get some sleep. It was absolutely beautiful weather today! We saw lots of ducks and our heron bird friend again. Mom pointed the pagoda out to me where "Memoirs of a Geisha" was filmed. Everyone at the lake enjoyed seeing me and mom enjoyed the exercise.
Then we headed off to DayOne which was rather interesting. Today we learned about tummy time. Mom and I have been doing this on our own for quite some time but now mom has the technique perfected. I really enjoy tummy time.
I am now playing on my gymini which I really enjoy. I have learned how to kick to turn on the music. I have also learned that when on my tummy I can look at myself in the mirror. That's really fun! I talk a lot when I am on the gymini. Mom says I'm definately working up a vocabulary she just can't understand me--kind of like the cats.
Last night I went over to our neighbors the Plonsker's for dinner. It was really fun! We watched the end of the Superbowl and then mom and dad ate dinner. I was very good. Mom says I'm really becoming quite the traveler these days.
Anyway, I guess that's all to report today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home