Thursday, February 02, 2006

I hold onto things!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a few days so I'm checking in. A new thing to report. I can now hold onto things! Yep you can put something into my hand and I'll grip onto it with all my might. Then I throw it around and smile and laugh! It's pretty cool. I have quite a few new things that I like to hold onto including rattles and rings. I also now really enjoy batting around the toys on my gymini especially the parrot and monkey. Mom thinks I may be left handed since I seem to prefer to hold things in that hand. Who knows maybe I'll be a valuable pitcher some day.
Dad is really enjoying his new job at the A's and mom is enjoying having him home for more regular hours.
Today I go to the pediatrician's. That will be interesting. Mom's not too excited because she knows I have to get shots. Mom is excited to find out how much weight I've gained and how much taller I've gotten. Will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home