Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yosemite Part II




On Friday we spent the entire day at the Park. We left at 7:30 AM as I was wide awake, and we did not return until 5pm which was amazing to Mom and Dad. I took lots of little naps, but Mom and Dad were smart about when to use my Baby Bjorn, and when to use my new slick stroller. We started out at Yosemite Falls which was an amazing feeling. We went on the bridge and it was the world coolest air conditioner. At the base of the falls there was like a 50 mph wind on the bridge with a heavy wave of mist. Mom and Dad said it felt spectacular (so much we went BACK there again at the end of the day). We also did Vernal Falls, which was beatuiful and the Mirror Lake which was dissapointing because Mom thought it looked like nothing more than a pond. As you can tell from these pictures, I was having a really good time. I also did another momentus thing in my life, as I got to ride the bus. They had free shuttles Mom and Dad would use and I really liked it. I would give all the Euros goofy smiles and make them laugh. All the Australian people dressed really funny, like they didnt care if anything matched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home