Saturday, May 20, 2006

I eat rice cereal!

Well now that I am officially 6 months old mom and I have started experimenting with what they call "solid foods." We've been trying rice cereal for the last couple of days and I seem to be getting the hang of it! This morning I actually ate from the spoon and didn't spit it right back out. I actually kind of chewed it! Mom was thrilled! I didn't eat very much because I got bored but man it was kind of fun.
Mom tries to feed me solid foods twice a day at 9am and 5pm. I have a whole set up with high chair, bibs and bowl and spoon. I like to play with the spoon and I really like to throw the bowl around. I have a big tarp under my high chair so I don't destroy the floors.
For my 6 month birthday, mom gave me a new puppet. It's a Phoenix. I like it very much because it has funny hair and is very brightly colored and it flies!
Anyway, it's a whole new world over here and we are having a blast. Dad has been busily working baseball games so I don't get to see him much except at night. We have a party at 2am! Mom is trying to get me to sleep through the night but I'd much rather party with daddy so I get up once a night still. Mom says this is a big step from when I was up all night in the beginning. I still nap pretty well during the day too so mom can get breaks and get things done.
My new nannie Saane is very nice. I see her a few days a week which also gives mom opportunities to go out and buy me things.
I still see grandma Julie and Diane a lot which is fun! I also get to see a lot of mom's friends. We go everywhere together.
I guess that pretty much catches us up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home