Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yosemite Four : Scenic Shots





I let Dad put up a few of his scenic shots. I looked and he really took many good pictures, but then again even I could have taken good pictures at Yosemite and I am only 6 months old! The first is a view of the valley floor and the Merced River from Inspiration Point, the second shot with the rainbow is the mist-jetstream at the bottom of Yosemite Falls. The third shot is Nevada falls from our Vernal Falls walk and the fourth is an unknown but pretty falls by our hotel. I bet Dad didn't tell you the Vernal Walls was straight uphill and I really appreciate Dad taking me up the hill to see that beautiful sight because it could not have been easy. Dad showed in the book it said an easy climb, but I am not sure about that. We noticed again the fashionably dressed Euros didnt make it to far on this climb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home