Thursday, January 26, 2006

mom got a good laugh

well shortly after all these cute pictures were taken of me, I decided to puke on dad. Mom couldn't stop laughing! She says it was very funny. I don't think dad agreed. I'm told this puking phenomenon is related to my eating too much too fast. I guess one of these days I may slow down when I eat my food. I just don't know any better because I am still such a baby.
So today mom was very proud of me. I slept for quite a while so mom could go and have a real lunch at Marnee Thai. She was very excited about that. We also had a good walk through Golden Gate Park again.
Our refrigerator finally got fixed and mom is now very excited because she can go grocery shopping and not worry about things going bad unexpectedly.
Last night mom and dad went to this restaurant called "Ten." They said it was very good. They got rained on pretty bad on their walk home. They didn't bring an umbrella.
Anyway, tonight is dad's last Cal basketball game so I have nannie Ellie so mom can get some sleep. I've been a very happy baby the last couple of days. Mom is thrilled.
I guess next time you hear from me, I'll have gone to Carmel. I am very excited about that. Some new scenery will be nice!
Have a good weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home