Friday, January 20, 2006

Sleeping away!

Well today I've been sleeping a lot which mom really appreciates! I spent the morning at grandma Julie's which was great fun. Grandma Julie complained that I slept a lot but not for extended enough time for her to get anything done. Mom laughed. She said this happens to her all the time. While I was at grandma Julie's, mom went to Target and got a new rug for my bedroom--it's indigo blue and very nice. She also ran some other random errands she's been wanting to get done.
Mom also went to JCC and took a really fun step class. Mom said it was nice to drop me off at grandma Julie's as she's not too sure if I like daycare or not. Mom seems to believe that I like daycare until the last 5 minutes when she comes to pick me up.
Tomorrow night mom and dad are going to a fun party thrown by the Oakland Athletics in honor of the 1989 baseball team. They say it will be very star-studded with lots of baseball players and friends from the team. I know they are really looking forward to it. I'm told it's an adult party so my nannie will be with me.
Mom says she has to get her nails done tomorrow. I don't like manicures so I have no idea why she would pay someone to do it to her.
Next Friday Cal is having a farewell party for dad as he heads off to the A's. Mom says she and I are going. Mom hopes I behave so she can have a margarita.
Next weekend we are heading off to Carmel. I have never been there. It's dad's final vacation before he starts his job with the A's. His first day at the A's is February 1st.
I guess that's all to report for today. Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home