Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My first trip to the JCC

Well yesterday mom and I went on quite an adventure! We went to the JCC. It was grand fun! I got to play with the other kids at their daycare and mom got to take a great spin class! I really enjoyed my time at JCC and mom appreciated getting a good workout. We go again tomorrow and i can't wait!
When we got home, I decided to be awake the rest of the day. This makes it very hard on mom especially since I am still learning how to entertain myself. I was up from 1-8pm and well I wasn't a very happy camper.
Then I decided to sleep through the night! This was a first for me. I've been very happy today after my good night's sleep and I'm currently playing with my WubaNub which mom appreciates.
Today we are heading off to DayOne so mom can learn about how to keep me entertained now that I am awake so much more during the day.
I guess that's all to report for today. Oh yes, mom wanted me to mention that, despite the pictures, I don't sleep all the time and I do get a good cry going when I feel I need to. So don't be deceived into thinking I am some sort of mutant baby or something. I can be insane just like all the others and mom has her share of very tired days. Someone mentioned to mom that all I do is sleep and well she wants to dispell that myth as quickly as possible.
Take care everyone. I'll hopefully be able to write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home