Sunday, January 22, 2006

Big Weekend out



















Hello everyone, you can see I am almost as big as Soc man the cat, which is very exciting. I am starting to become stronger too. Dad likes to play "stand" and "sit" with me, which is a game where I stand up all on my own and dad supports me in case I fall. It usually tires me out, so then we play "sit." In "sit," I practice being upright and keeping my head up on my own. I have not mastered these games, but I am getting better and they keep me from being fussy when I am bored.

In other news, I like this picture of mom and I hanging out in bed. I feel like a big shot when I get to do this. Another nice thing mom did today was read to me a book called "cat." It was very short and simple, but it helps me start to understand what the big fuzzy things are in my house that like to snuggle with me when I eat. When one of the cats comes up to me, I like to pet it and my eyes get very big trying to concentrate on them.

One bad thing happened this weekend. The person mom named me after, Andy Roddick, blew it again in a major tennis competiton. He lost to some cro-magnon looking Greek guy in the Australian Open. It was very sad watching the obnoxious Greek fans because they were very rude and unbecoming a tennis match. These Greek fans are probably soccer fans which better explains their behavior. I just don't understand these people. Mom says I can't play soccer because fans like this gives sports a bad name. I'm supposed to be a big sports fan when I grow up so mom and dad feel it's important to educate me on how to behave from a young age.
Anyway, read below for all the details on the A's party mom and dad attended last night. The picture of mom and Rickey Henderson is really very fun don't you think?
Have a good week all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home