Sunday, January 15, 2006

Busy Weekend!




Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so absent. It's just been so busy around here! Where to start?
Mom and I continue to do our daily walks through the park although they have been somewhat difficult on rainy days. I enjoy going to the park and seeing all the ducks and plants in the Arboretum. We are usually out for about 2 hours each walk. On Thursday, mom tried to have some friends over but I was being rather difficult so we went on 2 park walks that day. On Friday, mom, grandma Julie and I went shopping for baby clothes at Dottie Doolittle. Everyone was very happy to meet me. Mom and grandma Julie bought some clothes for Dr. Janet Foley's baby girl who is due in February. Grandma Julie wanted to buy me some clothes but mom said we didn't need any right now. I'm sure I'll get a new wardrobe when I get bigger.
The other exciting thing about Friday is I got a new toy! It's called a WubbaNub. It's a stuffed animal attached to a pacifier. I absolutely love it! If dad ever gets around to it, you will see a picture of me playing with it soon.

Saturday it rained most of the day so we stayed home and watched football. Mom spent some time at the vet hospital because my cat Socrates was sick. He's better now. He apparently got into something he shouldn't have and paid the price. Mom says I'll understand this when I start eating solid foods. Saturday we also got a quick visit from grandpa Ward who was very happy to see me.
So today is Sunday and we had a rather busy morning. Mom, dad and I got out of the house early and headed over to the Marina. We had breakfast at Bechelli's on Chestnut St. Mom and dad say it's very good and they were very baby friendly. Then we went to grandma Julie's for a quick change and feed and then it was off to Chrissy Field. We went to Chrissy Field with grandma Julie's dogs and they were very high maintanance. Mom and dad got a good laugh out of that. Grandma Julie's dogs get tired easily so they left about 1/2 way through our walk. We finished our walk--it lasted about 2 hours and there were so many people--and then headed home. It was very cold and crisp and beautiful at Chrissy Field. I slept for most of our walk.
So now we are home, watching football and I'm playing with my WubbaNub.
This week we start our JCC membership. Mom is very excited about getting back into the gym. I will be with their childcare program while mom works out. That should be fun! We went and visited their childcare program last week and I really enjoyed it. Lots of fun mobiles to play with!
I guess that's all to report today. I hope this nice weather contines. I really do enjoy the outdoors. Have a great week all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home