Wednesday, January 11, 2006
















I thought I would share a couple of new pictures. The first one of me is in my new baseball outfit to celebrate Dad's big move. In case you didn't know, dad got a job working for the Oakland A's baseball team. Sorry I didn't have the best smile, think I was sinking in the pillow a bit at the time. Mom took the picture kind of on the fly and didn't tell me to smile for the camera. This other shot of me is before I went off to visit the grandad Ward and great grandad Howard Zumsteg. Within moments of this picture I screamed in the car for the entire ride over to visit them. I still have absolutely no idea what I was upset about, but I do that sometimes. I think the hat was in my face. I hate that! Today I spent a good part of my day with grandma Julie. That was great fun! We went for a walk with the dogs and I got held a lot. Mom tries to get me out every day but today it rained so I went out with grandma Julie when the weather was a little more cooperative. Then I decided to take a long nap so mom and dad could have a civilized dinner. They appreciated that. I guess that's all to report. Enjoy the pictures below too. I guess I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home