Thursday, June 01, 2006

Update

Well let's see..Where to start? Last weekend I had both mom and dad home. It was SO NICE! We went to the zoo which is always fun. Then we went to my great grandma's house in atherton which I really liked because she had a big lawn I could roll around. I'm getting really good at rolling! Sunday mom and dad had a day for themselves and I stayed with nannie Saane which was nice.
This week, we've been very busy visiting grandma Julie and grandpa Wally. There's a great park by grandma Julie's house with a cool swing and lots of sand. I like to eat sand! I also love grandma Julie's dogs! They are very fluffy and fun to play with. When the sun was out, we went and hung out at the park a lot and I got to work on my tan! Now the fog is back and mom is rather depressed because the grass at the park is too wet to play on.
Mom has bought me a new car seat because I have outgrown my infant one. It's very big and comfy! Mom says she'd like to be driven around in it. Tomorrow I get to try musical play group. I'm very excited about that.
Dad took lots of fun pictures of me last weekend but I don't know how to put them up on this site so you'll have to wait for him to do that.
Oh yeah, I'm getting really good at sitting up too. I like to sit up and play with my toys. I also really like to eat my cereal now. I'm actually starting to figure out how to chew! Mom says this is very good. I really like to play with my spoon. Mom calls me "The Little Conductor."
Anyway, I know you all hate to wait to hear what I'm up to so there you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home