Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Pool



It has been a really long week for me, while being out at Grandma Julie's last weekend in the perfect weather, somehow I caught a cold. It was really bad, sometimes I could not breath and it was scary for me as well as Mom and Dad. Both Dad and Mom worked overtime this week to make me feel ok, so I really appreciate that. Dad even had to skip Opera and Trader Vics with Mom to take care of me on Saturday, and I wasn't nearly as entertaining as those two things. But he helped me get through a miserable day of the sniffles so I could get better. On Sunday, it was still ugly in the City, and Dad and Mom wanted no part of going anywhere near "La Caux Au Folles (Gay Pride Parade)" so we headed down to Atherton to catch some sun. Since I have now had two weeks of swimming lessons, it was time to get in the pool with Mom and have a good swim. We also tried the hotub, which was the perfect temperature. We had boats and inflatable dinosaurs in the pool with us as well. When I wasn't in the pool I had a good time lounging around it with my toys and my buddy Penguin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home