Monday, June 12, 2006

My visit to the cardiologist

Well I had a great day today! I went to visit this doctor called a cardiologist. She was so nice! They didn't make us wait too long which mom appreciated and they were all very nice to me. They made me laugh and smile a lot! I got hooked up to a thing called an EKG which was very sticky and itchy. Then they did a thing called an echocardiogram. I was really interested in that and watched the TV with great interest. Mom thought it was cool too. So I'm all healthy and fine. My heart murmur will most likely go away in the next couple of years as my heart gets more mature.
It was a good day and all the doctors said I was the nicest, best behaved baby they had had all day. That made mom and dad very happy.
Over the weekend I was at grandma Diane and grandpa Wards' house while mom and dad went to the opera. They had a good time and so did I.
Also got to spend some time with grandma Julie and grandpa Wally out at their Lagunitas house. That was really cool to be out in nature like that.
Anyway, happy baby here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home