Sunday, March 19, 2006

My four month birthday!



Today I am a big boy, as I am four months old! Dad started the day with a duck walk to Stow Lake where I stood on the side walk and jumped up and down while the ducks played with me. Then Mom thought it would be fun to try the beach at Chrissy Field. Mom, Dad, Grandma Julie, the two dogs and I all went down to the beach and had a good time. I must have seen 100 different dogs. Dina and Liza(grandma Julie's dogs) protected me from any that came my way. For the first time I got sand everywhere so dad and mom had to give me a big bath when we arrived home. I really liked the beach and hope we go again soon! This is the first nice weekend of weather we've had in a long time so it's been nice to be out so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home