Monday, March 13, 2006

My visit with Cousin Emma

Well today was a rather momentous occasion. I met my cousin Emma! She's nine months old and down visiting from Idaho with my aunt Erica and Uncle Tadd. Emma and I had a grand time playing with toys at grandma Diane's today. Emma can sit up and she really is a talker so I really enjoyed getting to know her. Mom also enjoyed getting to see Tadd and Erica. She doesn't get to see them much.
On other news, tomorrow is dad's birthday so mom and dad are going out tonight which means I have nannie. That will be nice.
I have also been spending lots of time with grandma Julie now that she is back from Europe.
The weather has been rather unpredictable so mom and I haven't gotten out on as many walks as we like but we are doing fine.
Anyway, I guess that's all to report today. Sorry we've been so absent. Mom's computer has been broken making it very hard to update this site.
Have a good week all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home