Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mom's back in her Levi's!

Well it seems as I get bigger, mom is getting smaller! Today we went to Stonestown to hit all the big sales. Mom bought herself some new clothes in honor of her almost pre-pregnant body! She bought a cute skirt and some cute tops. Mom got home and went into her box of pre-pregnancy clothes and actually fit into a pair of her favorite Levi's. Mom is so very excited! I slept for part of our shopping spree and mom appreciated that. I got lots of attention and lots of comments on how small I still am--if they only knew how small I was to start.
My night nannie was here last night and she thinks I'm about 8 pounds now. I now officially fit into my newborn clothes and 0-3 months clothes don't look quite as ridiculous of me. Today I am actually wearing the outfit my mom had bought for me in Carmel when I was still inside her. It's super cute and I like the top and bottom idea.
Anyway, it looks like the sun has finally come out after all the rain. That means mom and I can hopefully get back into our walks in the park. Maybe we'll go for one after I wake up from my nap.
Hope everyone has a fun New Year's Eve. Mom and dad will be home with me and they tell me they will drink some champagne from France(where I was supposedly conceived).
I guess that's all to report for today. Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home