Saturday, October 14, 2006

Big Day

Today was a great day, it started out when both Mom and Dad were home and then they took me to see the Duckies, Grandma and Grandad and then the Pumpkin Patch. Grandma and Grandad went to Italy which is farther away than I can go in my little Elmo walker. Grandma bought these great blocks that I could have played with for hours, they were the perfect size and they had lots of colors and shapes. Grandad took lots of super pictures of me once I realized where I was and started laughing and playing. It was a fun visit for me and I showed off some of my crawling stunts in the end as the grand finale. Then after I took my nap we went to the Pumpkin Patch which is a block away from the house..When I was only 3 weeks old I went there when it was a christmas tree lot, but I don't really remember that (although you can see it on this site). Above are some of the best pictures from the pumpkin patch, although they are all really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home