Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Opera in the Park

















Mom really wanted to go to Opera In the Park this weekend so we all went down with her. As you can see from the first picture we loaded up the cart with so much stuff it looked like we were going away for a week (blankets, folding chairs, etc). You also can see we stopped at Yellow Sub for lunch, a place Dad has been going to ever since Grandma used to take him there back in the 80's. Mom and Dad even bought me a bag of chips, which is one of the greatest toys out there for me as it crinkles and I can play with it for hours. The key is to never actually open the bag of chips, just play with it. At the end of one of the songs, I was singing along doing my own version and it was so funny people looked around to see who was singing that, only to find a cute little baby (me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home