Sunday, September 17, 2006

My day at the beach

Well once again, mom didn't take pictures--she's really bummed about that. Yesterday we went to Stinson Beach. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! I got to play in the sand(always fun), play with grandma Julie(Lots of fun), and I even swam in the cold Pacific Ocean. Yes the COLD ocean. It was really FUN! I really liked how the waves came up to me and how I could kick and splash and get sand all over me. I got cold and started to turn purple so mom decided it was time to get out. I was NOT happy. I was just having so much fun!
After the beach, we went to grandma Julie's house in Lagunitas where I swam in the blow up pool. That was how I got all the sand off of me. We left grandma Julie's at around 4pm and I slept the entire ride home. Mom was very happy about that.
Anyway, I thought I'd share my adventure with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home