Thursday, September 14, 2006

I love guacamole

Sorry I don't have any pictures of this but today I discovered guacamole. You know, that green stuff they serve at Chevy's? Today we were at Chevy's and dad was nice enough to share his plate with me. I ate all the guacamole! It was great! Got it everywhere too--my specialty. I also wanted the sour creme but mom wasn't too sure about that one. I really liked the lettuce too--great for dipping! By the end of the "meal," I was covered head to toe in green stuff and everyone at the restaurant got a good laugh. Anyway, thought you would all like to know. On other interesting news, I like to roll everywhere now. It's a great way to get around and get to toys I can't reach. Mom and dad are starting to childproof the house since they know I will be crawling soon. Lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home