Monday, May 14, 2007

Grandad Z's Birthday






Mom, Dad and I went over to celebrate Grandad Zumsteg's Birthday. There were quite a few great things that went on during the night. First of all Grandad finally got to see me run around, which was exciting. Then as you can see both he and Grandma took turns making me laugh with silly faces, tickles, and some of Dad's old toys. To top it off Grandma bought me a cheescake, except I saw the chocolate on Dad's peanut butter cake and just reached over and took a huge bite of that. In the old days, kids ate peanut butter all the time, I guess now for some reason all the parents are scared of it and I am not supposed to have it for a few more years. Well, everything turned out fine and it tasted really good. I have to try eating more, some of this stuff is really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home