Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Baseball




Mom, Dad and I went to watch baseball 4 days in a row. The first night was rough as I had my first plane ride and I had not really napped all day. We only lasted an inning that night, but I started to stay much longer as the weekend went along. The last day was really nice because I finally realized it was ok to wear a hat. Dad and I went out to the grass and just sat there and watched basebal (while I ate my french fries). It made Dad very happy for the two of us to sit there and watch baseball. The last picture is of me at Don & Charley which is a place Pop and Super Pop used to go all the time when they were in Arizona for spring training. I got a little cranky late that day so Dad had to take me out while mom finished Dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home