Friday, May 11, 2007

Mom and Dad are so old

I am getting ready for a big mother's day weekend, Mom has been so good to me the past year. I was thinking maybe I will sleep in till 6 a.m. one day this weekend. This would be instead of my usual getting up at 3 am, rolling around till 5am and then crying from 5-6.

Also I realized how old Mom and Dad are, they told me they were born before
1) Cell phones
2) Playstations
3) Home computers
4) Mp3's
5) Remote controls (which I love to play with!)
6) DVD players
7) Tivo's (can you imagine having to wait until 10 a.m. to watch Sesame Street!)
8) Microwave Ovens
9) Velcro straps on shoes

I guess they were so old that Dad said there was this thing called CD's inbetween Vinyl records and mp3 players. I think those are pretty much obsolete now.

I also had a really nice day today because Grandma Zummy came over to walk down to the Park with Dad and I. Grandma and Dad helped chase me around the Arboretum which I always find really funny. I ran for a good hour straight without a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home