Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Talking Update

As many of you know, I have been going to speech classes to help me learn how to communicate better. Mom and Dad don't understand my complex systems of grunts, so they take me to a place where they teach me new tricks. I have started to communicate much better with my hands for better or worse, and I have lots of new sounds. I like to say "ummmmm..
and "mmmmmm" and when something is neat I go "ooooooohhhh" for a really long time with a big smile. And Mom and Dad always clap with me when I do that, it generally means I did something O.K. I am getting really excited to finally talk to Mom and Dad, so many things they could improve upon if I could only tell them. Of course, I think Mom and Dad think the same way about me. I sense they are still not to thrilled about me getting up everyday at 5am and screaming all morning. Seems Dad can't hear me till 6am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home