Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pool Party



Its been a busy month, to start out we had a great pool party where I met all the other Zumsteg's and celebrated Dads cousin Craig's marriage to Annie. Mom and Dad know I approved of Annie the first day I met her back in February, Mom wanted to hire her as a baby sitter right away. Thing is Annie is very smart(she went to Stanford!), so baby sitting probably is something she can pass on. Also, I am realizing I am going to be a little short for the family, they were all very tall, unlike Mom and Dad. I don't really have any pictures of me with all the family because Dad spent most of his time running around entertaining in the way he knows best, making to much food!

I have a couple pictures from the pool though, you can see I was having a good time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home